IT is increasingly a critical enabler of business transformation, and growth and needs to play a fundamentally different role as it partners with the business. IT-enabled businesses advance products and innovation, and foster customer-led growth. InfoFaces helps clients realize the full potential of their IT as they embark on a major change and growth initiatives.
We bring both business and IT perspectives to assist organizations in evaluating technology opportunities and developing IT strategies and plans. Combining our deep IT strategy, industry and technology implementation experience with functional and other skills available throughout InfoFaces, we help IT and business leaders:
- Guide their enterprises in leveraging IT to move the business forward
- Quickly identify how the IT organization can provide greater value to the business
- Determine the IT capabilities, and strategies needed to exploit emerging business opportunities
- Improve the operations and processes of the IT function, make it more effective and efficient, and align it more closely to business strategy
- Get the most business value from IT investments
- Development of a comprehensive IT strategy, including IT opportunity assessment, shareholder value diagnosis and IT investment prioritization
- Development of strategies for all key components of IT, including information strategy, IT sourcing strategy, IT systems strategy and IT infrastructure strategy
Companies that have worked with us to develop effective IT strategies have increased earnings before income and taxes (EBIT) by up to 5 percent, shaped their IT strategies to support the business strategy, and built capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance.