Improving IT governance is on the agenda of many organizations to improve the return from their IT investments, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce risk. In our experience, organizations with robust IT governance mechanisms have a strong linkage between their business strategy and IT portfolio. Executive involvement, performance measurement and accountability are the fundamental building blocks of a good governance system which in turn improves the anticipated ROI.
Our IT Governance Consulting Practice focuses on IT Governance Maturity Improvement, Investment Governance, PMO (Program/ Project Management Office) Optimization, IT Demand Management, Sourcing Advisory, and IT Performance Management.
Our solutions provide a strong base of well-defined solutions to improve processes in line with best-practice frameworks for better alignment between business and IT objectives:
- IT Governance Maturity Assessments in line with industry best practice frameworks such as COBIT, etc.
- Implementing standardized IT governance structures and processes
- IT Demand and Portfolio Management to facilitate stronger business and IT alignment through an IT demand and portfolio management framework to operate and control demand flow and ensure strategic demand fulfillment and delivery, including governance roles and processes
- Investment Governance to assess the current investment structure and processes, and to establish an IT Project Portfolio Performance Management Framework
- PMO Set-Up and Optimization, including PMO maturity assessments, EPMO/Global PMO and PMO in a Managed Service Model
- Sourcing Governance, encompassing Multi-Vendor Governance, Sourcing Performance Management, SMO and VMO Set-Up
- IT Performance Management Services to design cascading scorecards in line with strategic objectives and our Performance Management Framework