THE INFOFACES’ MANAGED OPENSTACK MODEL
Successful cloud delivery depends on operational discipline supporting the paradigm of large distributed systems designed for failures and resiliency. Cloud operations require rapid and continuous delivery of features and enhancements into production – a new operational model.
- Rigorous monitoring and alerting with inherent insight into service level dependencies
- CI/CD pipelines validating updates and promoting frequent incremental changes into production
- Automated deployment, scaling, and failover and treating Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
Use our managed services to enable you to focus on your business while allowing us to focus on OpenStack for you. We take care of deployment, operations, change management, and proactively resolve issues before you even experience them – around the clock.
- Operations team & tooling 100% focused on OpenStack success
- No vendor lock-in throughout the lifecycle
- The benefits of public cloud without the need for cloud infrastructure experts
InfoFaces’ Remote Operations
Proactive Monitoring, Alerting
InfoFaces’ is monitoring your cloud, preventing issues before they even occur, and providing automated alerts around the clock – so you don’t have to.
Change requests from your users? Maintenance to keep your cloud in tip top shape? Let InfoFaces’ handle this for you within maintenance windows you define.
Proactive Support 24x7x365
Our highest level of incident and problem management providing the expertise and resolution to your OpenStack issues.
Designated Customer Success Manager
The named CSM that understands your cloud and the way you prefer to do business – a partnership that maximizes the value of your cloud.
Monthly KPI Reporting
Metrics trending the SLA compliance as well as active use and capacity planning for your cloud – a monthly conversation with you Customer Success Manager to strategize cloud adoption and success.
Up to 99.99% SLA
Four nines of availability at the OpenStack layer – our commitment to you.